Meet the team that make Torchlight happen!
In February 2013, the traditional Torchlight Committee was disbanded and replaced with the Torchlight Management Team. The main difference being that all Torchlight Team members have publicly committed to taking responsibility for one or more critical functions.
All of our team are volunteers who work tirelessly all year round to put on this historic event, with the help of numerous other businesses and individuals who offer support in kind as well as their time and expertise. We are currently looking for capable people to help in a number of roles. If you think you can help please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Jodie Van Rooyen
Help make Torchlight Happen!
Become one of our Torchlight Carnival team
• A challenge: Be a part of the team that creates a world-class event
• A commitment: Help ensure that Kendal Torchlight Carnival continues developing,
representing and promoting Kendal, our community and culture and local businesses
• An opportunity to put something back into your community
• A chance to stand up and be counted as one who promotes and supports Kendal
• An opportunity to develop your skills, confidence and capabilities
• An opportunity to get to know people, make friends and network
• There are a range of roles throughout the weekend as well